In addition to low calorie foods we must also choose those foods that helps to lose weight. We will opt for those that are rich in fiber and water. Obesity is a problem that is increasingly present in society. This increases the risk of developing coronary problems and strokes. Therefore, many people want to lose weight, not only because they have excess kilos but for the risks that this condition represents. The reduction of calories is essential to lose weight. It is important to choose the right variety of foods to make the diet effective. There are many that help accelerate weight loss. Here we will mention some of them.
The cucumber has vitamin A, C and K; minerals such as magnesium, calcium, manganese, phosphorus, copper, iron and zinc. It is ideal to add to a weight loss plan.
“It is rich in fiber, very low in fat and especially helps to reduce the waist”.
Add it to your salads or eat it with salt and olive oil. Cucumber juice is ideal for losing weight due to its high water content. In addition, it provides the necessary electrolytes, restores the hydration of body cells and maintains the feeling of fullness. Cucumber juice is often used to cleanse the body. It can be drunk alone or mixed with other vegetables.
The celery helps reduce cholesterol. It is used as an appetite suppressant, as it is very low in calories and rich in fiber. The celery juice serves as an anti-inflammatory and is excellent to help detoxify the body. In addition, it has a diuretic effect that helps eliminate fluids, toxins and increases intestinal transit.
Detoxifying Broth of Celery to Lose Weight
- Celery (200 g)
- 2 apples.
- 2 onions.
How to Do it?
- In a pot, pour the 3 liters of water.
- Add the celery bouquet, the two apples and the two onions.
- Let boil everything until the ingredients are tender.
- Strain the liquid and store it in the fridge.
How is it Consumed?
- Take a cup of broth half an hour before each main meal, adding the juice of half a lemon each time.
- Take it three times a day.
Also, you can consume this broth as long as you want. It is desinflamante and helps to eliminate the accumulated liquids. You will start to see the results after a week.
Oats are an excellent source of vitamin B1, selenium, manganese, iron and phosphorus and tryptophan. It also contains low-fat proteins. The fiber soluble helps lose weight, because it brings feeling of satiety for longer.
- Try to include in your breakfast oatmeal mixed with vegetable milk, or with skimmed yogurt or kefir.
Lemon juice is a rich source of vitamin C, which increases liver function and fat metabolism. This increases the levels of glutathione, a powerful antioxidant, which makes it thin and detoxify the body more efficiently. It should be noted that lemon is a great diuretic, so it is very effective to drink lemon juice with warm water fasting, help clean your bowels and lose weight.
In addition to the foods mentioned above, you can add the following to your dishes:
- Green leaf vegetables.
- Boiled potatoes.
- Chicken and veal
- Lean fish
- Healthy fats (avocado, nuts, seeds).
- Whole grains (rice and whole grain pasta).
- Green Tea.
Also, remember to consume at least two liters of water per day. A short exercise plan will also positively contribute to your weight loss plan.
One Day Feeding Plan
- Breakfast: a bowl of plain yogurt, oatmeal and nuts.
- Mid morning: natural juice or a fruit.
- Lunch: protein (chicken, salmon, meat), salad of preference or some variety of legume, brown rice and natural juice.
- Mid afternoon: Infusion of green tea and a fruit.
- Dinner: two warm eggs with tuna, avocado and natural juice.
The foods differ in their contributions depending on their color; make healthy and colorful dishes so that you obtain all the necessary nutrients in each one of them.